April 03, 2018
During the GRANT PROPOSAL course by Varvara Sosedova, Dr. Marine Melkonyan (National University of Science and Technology MISIS, Department of High-Temperature Materials and Processes) delivered a mini-lecture on how and where students can find information about actual grant programmes and answered questions.
Below you can see photos from the seminar and find some interesting information about MAIN MOBILITY PROGRAMMES.
MAIN MOBILITY PROGRAMMES
- Erasmus+ (EU programme for education, training, youth and sport)
- Marie Skłodowska-Curie actions (MSCA) under Horizon 2020
- EURAXESS – Researchers in Motion
- Foreign Government scholarships for international students
- University and non-governmental scholarship programmes
- Postdoctoral Jobs Worldwide
- MISIS information resource on research mobility http://research.misis.ru/international_mobility
- Scholarships for foreign students in different thematic areas http://scholarship-positions.com/
- Academic positions https://en.academicpositions.be
- Euro Science Jobs https://www.eurosciencejobs.com/https://www.eurosciencejobs.com/
- World’s Largest Database of PhD Opportunities https://www.findaphd.com