November 01, 2015
We welcome you to join us for two days of intensive professional discussions with colleagues actively engaged in or interested in learning more about ESP, EAP and EMI.
Our program features international speakers, panel discussions, master-classes, workshops and poster sessions on:
• New approaches to teaching English at universities: critical thinking and transferable skills
• Content and language integrated teaching/learning at universities
• Teaching/learning in the conditions of English as a Medium of Instruction
• Professional development of university teachers
• Academic writing pedagogy and specialized university services
• Problem-based, task-based and project-based teaching/learning
• New products, services, projects and expertise in ESP/EAP
National University of Science and Technology MISiS in partnership with:
“Global Universities”, Cambridge University Press and the British Council, Russia.
Participants are invited to join a 30-min lunch-time tour (on 26th and 27th November) to the NUST MISiS Academic Writing University Center which involves a brief introduction to the Centre key activities and first-hand information from the Center staff.
There will be four groups (two on each day of the conference). Each tour is limited to 15 participants. Registration is available only for conference attendees and presenters and is organized on the ‘first come, first served’ principle. Sign-up for the tour by sending your name and affilation(s) to email@example.com
Working language: English
Conference venue: MISiS, 4 Leninski Prospekt, Building “B”
NOTE: You will be asked to show your ID at the entrance.