September 14, 2016
There is still time to register for the webinar, The Review of Literature: Finding Your Way Out of the Literature Fog, presented by Dr. Chris Deason on October 20, 2016, at
1 p.m. Pacific, 2 p.m. Mountain, 3 p.m. Central, 4 p.m. Eastern.
If you are unsure what time the webinar starts in your part of the world, please check time zones by following this link: http://www.timeanddate. com/worldclock/converter.htm
In this webinar you will learn:
- What is a literature review
- How to find relevant research
- How to organize and synthesize research
- What writing style to use
- When have you read enough
Hope to see you at the webinar!
Academic Coaching and Writing