Institute of Modern Languages, Intercultural Communication and Migration
QS Quacquarelli Symonds
invites you to participate in the world’s first co-organized summit on the subject areas “Modern languages” and “Linguistics”
QS Subject Focus Summit 2020 “Languages and Migration in a Globalized World”
December 15-17, 2020 (online)
The summit will bring together 300 of the world’s leading experts in the field of linguistic education and science-researchers, managers of higher education, academics, and consultants in the field of linguistics.
Leading scientists from Australia, France, the USA, Japan, Germany, Italy, Qatar, Oman, Algeria, Finland, China, Mexico, UK, Spain, and Russia have already confirmed their participation as key speakers of the summit.
The summit will focus on the following areas:
Modern linguistics: problems and solutions
Communication, identity, national minorities, migration
Languages and cultures: teaching and learning
Summit language: English
All participants receive a QS–RUDN Summit certificate
Forms of participation in the summit:
- Participation without publication
- Participation with publication
- Registration (online) – until December 10, 2020 (inclusive)
Registration for the summit is available at the link: https://qssubjectfocus.com/moscow-2020/registration/
- Submission of abstracts – until November 15, 2020 (inclusive)
The collection of reports will be published in the RSCI.
The best reports will be published in the Russian Journal of Linguistics”(Scopus Q2).
The registration fee for participation in the summit is:
– $ 150 for delegates from the following countries (see the list of countries at the link https://data.worldbank.org/income-level/lower-middleincome).
– $ 250 for other delegates.