Registration for Advanced English for Academic Purposes. Participants will develop and practice speaking skills needed to be successful in an academic and professional environment. A variety of materials will give the students the opportunity to participate actively in exercises, improve their listening skills and their own public speaking delivery, and prepare academic presentations. Continue reading Oral Communication for Researchers Course starts October, 24
Wed, May 15, 2019 3:30 PM – 4:30 PM, MSK.
You have successfully published your research. Great! But does that mean it was communicated well and impacted the global research community? Enago Academy’s next webinar will guide you step-by-step HOW and WHY to market your research and reach the wider audience. Given the millions of research papers being published annually, publicizing your research study and standing out is as important as getting published.
Through this webinar, researchers will learn:
- Why is it important to promote your research study?
- How can a researcher promote his published work?
- The overall impact on your researcher’s profile
About the Speaker
Senior Research Fellow and Immunologist, Brown University
- An established researcher, public speaker, and a published author, Christina has a noteworthy experience in the field of academic writing and publishing.
- As a grant reviewer at National Science Foundation (NSF), Christina provides written expert review for graduate research applications.
- Christina has 15+ years of technical expertise in molecular biology, parasitology, and immunology, along with 10+ years of experience in teaching and communicating science.
- She had worked as an Instructor and Research Associate at Rhode Island Hospital, where she was also a postdoctoral fellow for more than 6 years.
- A Ph.D. in Molecular Biology, Cellular Biology, and Biochemistry from Brown University, Christina has several research publications published during her career.
VISIT ENAGO Academy